Monday, January 05, 2015

A wonderful year

Alhamdulillah its already 2015. I pray that may Allah gives His blessing for us and we could live in His way rightfully.

Hmm... I am quite busy, so I could not tell much on this site. But I think it is very important to keep writing in here. The focus is about using English. I am affraid that the little ability of using English I have will gone when I rarely use it. So... Here it is. My first post.on 2015

Hmmm..... Finally I did it last year, 25 December 2014. Acompanied by wawan and Pa. A nice journey. Every man should try it. Beliefe me, it was sensational. :) syukron for the accompaners :)

Then, at 4 January 2015, I thought that it will be more complicated, since its a next step. However, with Your Helps, it was happened nicely (I guess). Alhamdulillah.

And now there are still time to reach the target, yeah I believe I can.

FYI, I am teaching now. What a very nice job ever!!!!. Realy, I love teaching. May Allah show me the way for becoming a great teacher in school and in a college also. Insya allah.

Hmm. The cpns selelection,, yeah you know lah, the typical of our country, nothing fix untill its announced. And when it will be Announced? Only dikti and Allah who know it.
Just pray. And make the waiting time wonderful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...