Tuesday, December 02, 2014

A way to contribute

Alhamdulillah, this morning I got a message said that there is a position that I could apply.

Hmm... okkeh, I am exciting to end up this jobless time. Although its for a school, never mind for me. :) as I declared long long time ago, that I like teaching, I am fond of it.

Hmm...
I have heard that some people said that, why dont I try to open my own course or something like that, something that not find a job, but provide a job (making a job). Okay, I have thought about it, but for now, I just want to apply my knowledge. I just want to test the thoery that I have learned. Hkw does it work in the real teaching and learning, either in school or in the university.

Dont worry, I even dream about having my own university later on. Amiin insya Allah.
But again, for now, I just want to apply my knowledge, without thinking much about how to open a course, how to manage the institution etc. Thats something that I am not focus on now.

Hopefully, there will be a good news from kemendikbud, iain and ummy.

#oh ya.. only a few days more, then I will have my own house (althought I use some money from my mom :D ) love you mom. I will return it as soon as posibble.

# a new week with a full of fighting spirit
#subhanalloh
#preparing for the cpns part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...