Saturday, August 16, 2014

There is still somebody that care of another

I am a bit disappointed since I think nobody cares. ANd its time to only think of me my self...
But... hehe... Allah, You Show me clearly and directly that I am wrong.

This day in this hot surabaya... I started walking from my dorm to the Campus. Before entering the gate, somebody stop his motorcycle beside me and said "Mas mau ke kampus tha?" I have no idea who he is? and I clearly know that I  did not know him before. Yes, I am sure. And he ride me to the pasca campus. We talk and he said that yeah, it is better rather than just going in alone. He is a bachlor students in management. What a kind person.

Ya Rabb, I do thank You for giving me this real example directly, that there are still somebody cares of someone else even they did not know each other. Subhanalloh.

I will try to back to my pattern and goal of life. I will be a useful person for the others, will help without any other intention except your blessing. I do believe that you will not leave the people who help the others. Insya Allah.

#Started to open the anlysis. :D
Realy really start for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...