Sunday, August 17, 2014

Selfreflection of ikhlas.

It is an exam. An exam of a patience, about ikhlas, about surviving. Ikhlas when we did not get what we expected to get, when what we have done to them is not reversible. When we hope they will support us as we did to them.. Ikhlas. When we have to realize and To learn that doing a good things to somebody is without hoping that the person will react as the same to us. It is wrong, absolutely wrong. But i am a human. I still learn to be ikhlas. Although in this recent days i really need support and astagfirullah I do apologize to You, dear Allah, I do apologize since I hope the people that I already helped in the past will help me back now. It is hurt, when  this person did not even care. I realize that it means i was not ikhlas yet in helping people. #astagfirullah. #I know that only to You the place for our hoping. #Hold me in your Hands God. # I beg You, please. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...