Friday, September 27, 2013

TFG Second meeting

Wednesday 25 of September 2013

I arrived at the BBL nearly at the same time with Mieke. But don't want to be in the same lift. So I just make a slow walk behind her. :D

Last night after seeing and hearing my housemates talk about their progress, I prepare for mine until the 4 o'clock in the morning. And its make me "deg deg an" since I think that i am not really prepared.

__
In the meeting, finally our group (at least one of us, Rani) gota very nice comment. Mieke appreciated what Rani had made. And from now on I stated that Rani is The Lady of Fractions 2013 ^_^

the second chance is Andrea, He spent much time of the discussion, almost 50 minutes (me and rani only about 25- 30 minutes for each). It seems like he needed to do some more preparation before the meeting. In my reflections, we don't need to look down to our self since might be over there there is somebody that need more more works to do although he already looks like "everything done" in the beginning.

Good luck Bro. You are not alone. We will fight together.

ALhamdulillah, i also got a good appreciation. She said that I make a better progress than before. She agrees with my idea and support it so much. She also gives some suggestion to continue the lesson. She also said that now, it seems that i already know where to start, what to do and the flow of the design.

AJA AJA FIGHTING :D

I believe, I always believe the power of pray. The days before the meeting i was so afraid that I can't do nothing with the design. Then I did a call to my Mom and Dad, chat with my ikhwah and friends in Indonesia and ask them to be put a pray for me. It might be misinterpreted by some people, but for me, we don't know Allah will approve the Doa from which people first. So, when so many people pray for you, maybe Allah will approve one of them immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...