Saturday, September 28, 2013

the "Life time" changing- "Sleep earlier, get up earlier"

Three or four recent days, there is a shift of my "life time" :D

Because there are so many assignments and all of them need a high concentration so I prefer to work at night. Because in the day or the noon, there will be many distractions. Morover, if i go home lately from the uithofi will be very tired and it will be nothing if i push my self to continue to work at home. So, my strategy is "sleep earlier, get up earlier". Alhamdulillah it is work. I can focus and have the idea to finish the task.

But as an effect, i need to wait until subuh (5.40 am) and then start to sleep. It cannot be done if I have class in 9 am. But for this block alhamdulillah, not too much class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...