Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Enjoying the July 2023

 It's been a very long time indeed. According to my plan, I will return to Indonesia in August 2023 to meet my family and bring them back to Melbourne. However, it's not as easy as it sounds. To make this happen, I need to prepare many things. Money, of course, is a crucial factor, but there are other aspects that are even more challenging for me.


Fortunately, my supervisor has given their permission, but it depends on the progress I make in writing the proposal, which is currently in a less than satisfactory condition. In addition to bringing my family, I also need to arrange accommodation. Despite inspecting more than 10 units and applying for 5 of them, I haven't received any information yet. If there are no positive results by next week, I will have to inform my current landlord that I will be paying rent for August, which means there is a possibility of overlapping rent fees between the current house and the prospective leased unit. Hopefully, that won't be the case.


Furthermore, I also need to arrange school enrollment for my son as it's a requirement for the visa. After our agent lodges the visa application, my wife and children will need to go to Jakarta for a medical check-up. Phew...


And then there's the issue of purchasing tickets. I hope we can find the cheapest tickets with a good itinerary. Amen.


Despite everything, I believe I will manage. As someone who tends to overthink, this situation is extremely challenging for me. However, I humbly request Allah's help to keep me alive and cheerful. I firmly believe that Allah will assist us because He always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...