Friday, June 09, 2023

Dear Nal, you have done great things

Dear Nal,

You have done great things. You have achieved something valuable. Don't be sad that much.

You did a good job. What you have now is the dream of many other people.

Just hold on a little longer. Like every moment we have gone through before, just push yourself to maximize your strength. 
And keep smiling as always.
Don't you remember? 
Your smile is very nice, isn't it? 
Your eyes are also very sharp and powerful. 
We have heard people talk about these two aspects of yours.

So keep smiling and look ahead with power. Don't be too sad. Everything will be fine. 
And remember, Allah will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...