Wednesday, June 14, 2023

complicated day

Today was a bit complicated for me.

I engaged in some self-reflection and focused on cultivating a positive mindset within myself. However, I arrived late at the campus due to a housing management inspection that required access to all rooms.

At my workstation, I noticed my fellow first-year Ph.D. students engaged in a lengthy conversation. I couldn't help but wonder how they found so much time to socialize.

These circumstances made me feel somewhat insecure. Was I being foolish for needing to put in extra effort to prepare the confirmation document while others seemed to have an abundance of leisure time to chat with one another?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...