Saturday, March 07, 2020

missing you for the whole weekend

I define my self as a person who try to focus and professional in my job.

I also define my self as a person who concern on dividing personal life stuff with job or office working life.

I also define my self as a person who concern on equality and proportionality in the working life.

______
I am feel a bit jealous, when in an out of the office working, a member bring his/her family.

* It will make him or her not focus on doing the job.
*It will make other member also feel or miss him or her family also.
*It is unfair, 

_______

Just enjoy it
_______
Miss you all, my best heroes.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...