Tuesday, August 27, 2019

#1 #7forUmmy Ada aman My?

The first lonely day in this planet.

:)

Until now 19.25 WIB i still here, in the beloved campus. At the parking area of the mosque actually. Hmm.. i think it will be nice if i do like this. Extend my daily campus live until isya.

___
As my son still in adaptation mode with their new environment, the most sentence that i wanna ask to angel is " Ada aman anak2 my?"

___
Hmm...
I believe Allah will show us the right way to deal with all of this.

___
Ironically, it seems that me myself the one who not aman.
Like now.. just waiting isya time while blogging in the parking area..😁😁

_
However, this is what me and my wife have decided.
This is our journey.
Insya Allah... We can manage this phase.

To prepare our next milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...