Sunday, July 23, 2017

in the middle of the deadline --> BUDI LN

Wow...

Bismillah.
Nothing impossible right. Keep move!!!

Don't blame others as you don't blame your self. just do it. Do it correctly, quickly and of course happily.

I am applying BUDI LN now. Some part of the requirements are just wow things, but I believe I still have chance to manage it well. Insya Allah, Ya Rabb...  I beg You Allah... please help me and my family.


the final deadline is 28 of jully 2017,
the kopertis deadline is 26 of july 2017,
but my actual deadline is tomorrow.. :( :( :(

Allahu Akbar.

#in the middle of a very busy week.
#Wisuda7 STKIP Adzkia
#Input Nilai
#ICOMSET
#Tallent Scouting prep.
#LoA Things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...