Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The d day of the dueli test

Finally its the day. The last day for the phd pre departure program for deakin uni that i follows.

I dont have enough preparation, but i just believe that i should finish it until the end. Insya allah.

And now is the break time after the first session : the writing test.
Alhamdulillah, i got a familiar topic :) may be becouse my wife and child pray a doa for me :) and also you, my friends, teachers, lectures, and colleagues and of course my lovely family.

The next session is the speaking test about 15 minutes. What a challenging test.

Bismillah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...