Monday, September 28, 2015

Hurray, the 7th month is coming

Alhamdulillah, everything have been done well.
Yeah in the name of Allah. All is well alhamdulillah.

We spent the Qurban holiday just at home, most of it only by the three of us, Me, Angel and Dedek. A very-very nice holiday. We dont go any where :), but the feeling is that we are in a honeymoon vacation. Remind that we did not have the honeymoon yet. :)

ANd it is monday now, the challenge is coming. Teaching the new subject, meeting new students and hope that i will not get lost in this crowded life, insya Allah.

Hmm... Its time to send the carolyn task. Eventough it is very late, but i should it any way. to show that i am stand until the end of the battle. yeah.. Lets rock the keyboard bung.

By the way, i just wanna send a love message to someone over there, wait for me ya dear, i will pick you up. Miss youuu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...