Monday, June 01, 2015

Ups.. Its too early

Hmm its monday and thats mean it is an ummy day, universitas mahaputra muhammad yamin. Yeah the day when i should travel around 2.5 hour from padang to solok. I teach statistics and english for math in there.

Hmm quite a challenging experience, since it is different with what i used to, right. Different with another job i have (in the school and in the privat learning institution).
Hmm, i like it, not only because of the challenfing material that i should prepare before entering the class, but also because it is far away from my house, far away from my lovelyangle, which makes me feel the feeling of miss and wanna go back to padang soon. :)

However, i should waig until 5.30 in the afternoon when the campus bus take of from solok.

Wait me there, Angle. Miss you

#actually the third section today ended at 15.00, but i really miss it up, when i ask the students 'time is over yeah?' hmm let we finished it. None of them complain. :) (14.30)

When they are out of the class, i think about it again, oh God, its too early.
Fiuh, apadaya, mereka sdh pergi.

Lets wait for the next session, the last one for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...