Tuesday, May 26, 2015

H-1ke 2

Hmm, today is the first day for me since i resign of becoming the academic manager of JF. No no, dont think negative, the reason of my resigning is to focus on my academic career on campus and to prepare for a phd aplication.

The effect is, tarra ... Here i am, without a job on this tuesday. Okkay, i nelieve that there will be a way, insya Allah.

#Ehm, tomorrow, my third months as a husband will be started. It means we already together for 2 months, alhamdulillah, subhanallah, allahh akbar. I pray to Allah that we always become a samarada family insya allah.

#angle, i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...