Sunday, November 02, 2014

Commitment construction

It always hard to start a first move. Hmm.. at this momment I a little bit confuse. Whether I can make it or not. Yeah... it will be a hard fight for me. Since I am not remember the topic of the real mathematics. And the test consist od many problems about it. Then, about what I will do after finishing the test. Hmm... I am a bit afraid ya Rabb.

Its a transition, and yeah.... I dont know.

However, bismillah. I will fight. Absolutely yes, I will give my hard work.

Hmmm what a busy week. Procesing the house, the skck, the npwp, the yellow card, the healthy letter. Hmmm

Bismillah
Please allow me to make it ya Rabb.
Please guide me with your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...