Sunday, October 19, 2014

Graduation, farewell surabaya, and my homeland ranah minang

At 12 Oct 2014 we have a wonderful moment. Finally we did it. We finished the entire journey of our master program. And its time to farewell.
Yeah I am happy enough. Although my family could not come to surabaya, but I have many people around me. Alhamdulillah.

Time to say "see you later, surabaya" :(
I am sad for leaving you, which in sort of, leaving my freedom. And now time to focus on my career and contribution.

I do apologize for my mistakes and thakyou for being part of my life.

My dear impome and friends, lecture, "family" in surabaya.. See you. I do miss you already. I love you all, I pray for you. We will meet up soon. :) Insya allah.

16 Oct 2014, I am officialy off of merantau and I am back to my homeland. Padang the beloved city.

Time for fighting and contributing #uyeahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...