Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oficially alone... (a reflection)

In these recent days i just spent it alone. Since almost all of my fellow students already back to their hometown. I stay in this hot city. Surabaya.


Actually, I don't like this city much, But what I like being here is the people that I have here, the freedom, the ability to manage my own life. I know that it is more comfortable when I am with my family. But, helloooww I am 25 years old now, and I need to plan my own life and leave the comfort zone. 

When I far away from my family, it makes me realize the love they give to me, the togetherness and the feel of "kangen". I do realize it. Merantau, makes me become a man (I think haha). It opens my mind that this world is big and amazing. Yes indeed it is complicated, but yeah... Merantau give many colors in my life and I thank You God for giving me this opportunity.


I have travelled around, about 9 countries in Europe, and almost in all provinces in Jawa and Bali, almost a half of the province in the Sumatera island, and almost in all districts in West Sumatera. I still want to travel around, to see this beautiful earth and express my gratitude to the creator of this universe. Hopefully, i can checklist the point about travel to Mecca, Africa, Australia, America, even I have a dream to go to Antartica :D :D. Why not, :D. Dont forget about Borneo, Celebes, Maluku, Nusa Tenggara and Papua. 

Hmm.. what I am looking for??? hmmm... hm... Many things. 

My point is, this world is not only the place you have stand now. And yeah, you are only a small, a very small thing above it.  So, there is no need to be arrogant, no need to think that you are awesome, hellooo... you only a tiny part of this world. Might be, in some part  I did wrong in my life, being sensitive and anger. But yeah that the process of mylife. I do apologize for that. But, I did all of it with a reason, where sometimes the reason is not acceptable for some people. hmm... 

hokkeh, I think the time to come back is nearly here. the time to give my contribution and start a new period of my adventure. The hard time is when we will being apart with our lovely community. When we have to farewell to each other. hmmm... yeah I know that time flies but not the memory.

Thank you :)
#masih lamo sabana e lai... kini masih di surabaya jo baru sampai tes CPNS dan Wisuda :D :D :D
#ambo ikuik tes CPNS di UNP, mohon doakan yang terbaik yo sanak 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...