Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lebaran 1435 H

Happy ied fitri. Alhamdulillah i can celebrate this day along with my big family. I am happy that i bought such a quite simple digital camera from holland. I think its a tool that make us become closer, especially among the cousins. :) alhamdulillah. #ehm... May be some of you, my friend , think that in these recent days, i was a bit alay since i post or being tagged in many family photos. The photos were taken from our journey in celebreting the ied. Hmm, atleast i have two reasons. First, i realize that i have too many pictures with my friends, meanwhile there is only a few collection of my family in the fb album. I dont want my lilt bro think that i am not happy to be with them. I just want he know that i am very proud to be in this family. :) The second reason is that (its a little bit over confidence, but in my mind it is a right thing i should do) i want to declear that this is my family, for them who wants to be part of my family, you can think again, if you cannot accept them or they are not fit with your criteria... Hmmm never mind, yo dont need to join us. :) #refleksibujangan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...