Monday, February 10, 2014

menanti untuk bimbingan

This morning, 7 oclok, I started to walk to pascasarjana unesa. Just for one reason, to be number 1 on the queque list for meeting with pak agung. Bismillah.

Last night, there are two point that should I concern to. First, one of my college said that one of my indonesian supervisor cannot actively use english. The second, we already got the feedback from our ducth supervisor. Hmmmm.... lets take a deep sigh first.....

There is a crucial comment about my design. The starting activity is not good enough.

Hmmm... but I am sure that I can revise it well. Yes, I can, I can, I can ^_^

Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...