Thursday, October 24, 2013

nice improvement

wednesday 23rd, 2013

I have an appointment with my supervisor.
First, we have a problem about the "printer" (again and again). But it is not very complicated, and our lovely Mark helps us to solve it, Alhamdulillah.

For the next batch of IMPOME. BE CAREFUL WITH THE PRINTER, and be careful also with the "madam van printer van ketus"

tarra...
The supervising today is very nice (for me and the lady of fractions). Mieke gave us many suggestion and she appreciate what have we done.

And for me, alhamdulillah, it looks that she very happy to see my improvement.

Alhamdulillah, I will not disappoint you our lovely Baroness van Fractions. ^_^

Bismillah, Many things to do.

#SEND YOUR DRAFT FIRST BEFORE THE MEETING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...