Sunday, October 07, 2012

there is a hope

I believe that if there is a will, then there is always a way.

I can accept my result, and i thank so much for that. But, i still hope that i can go to Holland to cont my study.

And this day, my friends from unsri called me, she said that i and cici, who got overall 6,5 but the writing only 5,5,  passed the requirement.

Alhamdulillah.
So it means we will go to Holland Insya Allah.

But... it still an unfixed information. as long as the center of PMRI didn't give the official announcement yet, i am affraid to give this information to my family and friends. Just wait until Monday, hopefully, the PMRI center give me the decission that they have made.


But for Now, Alhamdulillah aja dulu deh.

## love you guyzs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...