Friday, September 07, 2012

Ironingitu is challenging

One of my friend in the graduate course ever asked me about my dress. "Why you always use Batik to the class? It seems like an old fashion". ehm... yeah. i just said that i like Batik, and i comfort by using it.

However, i have another reason why Batik is my favorite. Here it is:

"My Batik does not need to be ironed" haha.

Yeah, actually my Batik was made from the 


>>>>
ehm... 
this morning i tended not to wear Batik, so that i should iron my Kemeja. And Do you know Bro? This was the first time for me to iron my wardrobe, since i arrived in Surabaya. The most reason for me is, i don't have the skill for ironing. In Padang, Ironing activity was done by my mother once a week (for save the electricity, My Mom not aloud us to iron so many time).

I spent more then 30 minutes just for ironing 2 Kemejas, can you imagine??? moreover, when i tried to iron a T-shirt, it's stressful bro, believe me. When I ironed the front side, the back one was 'kusut', and otherwise. Oh GOD... ampuni dosaku. ^_^


from the reasons given, i conclude that IRONING IS CHALLENGING.

and I Love You Mom. Sooooo MUchhhhh ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...