Friday, August 10, 2012

hmmm.... this is the 17th Right?

ok....
do you still remember, when was i published the last post about impome story?
hmm... oh ya.. about the Fifth day. And now we are on the 17th day.

it doesn't mean that i am not interest to tell it more, but i think the first week can give a brief view about what that we do in this intensive class. Hmm... on Monday we will have a test simulation of IELTS, then we discuss it. Tuesday will about speaking and listening. following that, Wednesday and Thursday will full of reading and writing activity. And the good news is Friday, we will have a CCU, abbreviations from Cross Cultural Understanding. in CCU we talk about the academic life in overseas. Not only that, but also about their social life. it very interesting, and some times make us afraid if the story comes up to how the international student adapt with the academic life there, about the task, about the paper that should be submitted for each subject and bla bla bla. Another thing is about the strict rule of plagiarism there. But over all, it is challenging, wonder full, mamulous, mamulous :D . we also learned by watching movie. For examples, the social network, the beautiful mind, and sherlock holmes. :D

and Saturday, back to the speaking and listening.

Some time it bored, but the Instructors can make it enjoyable. the amazing Ms Silfia and Ms Tsuroyya. hehe.

*(actually, not enough time for me to tell many interesting thing here. About my new friend from around the country, about my new campus, about my new life indekost, about the food, about the people and the ramadhan. Many thing... and i really thaks to our God, Allah SWT, for Allowing me to joint this program. I will Survive insya Allah) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...