Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Blog's Classifications

>>>>
I found a nice home to make a blog. Its name is blog.com. And i had dedicated a site in that domain for my SALJU community. You can find it on  www.salju.blog.com.

I hope it will be a nice home for us. Sharing each other, and contribute for the better world. ^_^

>>>>

And i have decided to classify my blog as bellow:
  • Jho Rifandi is my personal blog, focus on dakwah, young movement and everything like that.
  • Catatan Si Jho is my daily journal. It is about me and everything linked to me. Likes a Daily note.
  • Onderwijs is my official blog, focus on education world and everything similar to it.
  • Jho Rifandi on Multiply is a back up for my blogspot. the entries in this blog are duplicated from my blogspot account.
Thats it, so please visit my site and give commets.

Thanks ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...