Monday, May 21, 2012

The 96th

An opportunity to reach the 96th target in my list is come.

In this occation is rakernas MITI Cluster Mahasiswa. It will held in Tanggerang at 26-27 of May 2012.
I don't have money for this exactly, but... hmmm i know that Allah is Very RICH.

But we just have a limited time to  find the fund.
Oh no...  Pak Hafiz in MA said that "No if, No But, No Reason"
Okeyh Ronal, just do your best, and let see the money will come to you. :D

I Hope that other contingen can help to collect the fund. Together we can, United and Rise ( hehe, like the song that sang by Joy Tobing in the opening ceremony of the last SEA Games)

YA RAHIIM, please help us to do our jobs. It just for Izzul Islam Wal Muslimin. Keep our Heart on Yours Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...