Thursday, June 15, 2023

Umpteenth Ielts test for Angel

Today, my beloved Angel took her IELTS test for the umpteenth time. This time, I felt exceptionally nervous. My mind was preoccupied with thoughts about her. Was she able to reach the test venue on time? There was a slight disturbance in the morning when my younger brother overslept and couldn't be reached through phone or WhatsApp. He was supposed to drive Angel in the morning. Fortunately, Angel managed to book a GoCar. Alhamdulillah.

It's already 11:34, which means the time allocated for the written test is about to end. Angel has her speaking test this afternoon. I sincerely hope she performs well. I pray to Allah to assist her and bless her with the desired score to secure the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and scholarship. Ameen, may it be granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...