Thursday, October 21, 2021

yups... just smile first

Time flies so fast.
___
And I still busy with this kind of things.
Namanya juga kerja.
Let us enjoy it.
Insya Allah
___
At a time I realized that I need to work more, harder than before, the mood was flying away.
___
Working hard for them, the people I love the most.

But sometimes, the fact that people may see is "i love the work, even more of everything".

Haha, ironic.
___
Just keep in mind, ikhlas lillahi ta'ala.
___
Stop messing around.
___
Just. Focus to finish the job (although, the end point is either infinity or unknown)
___
But don't forget to smile. Unless, not only time will fly, the people could also be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...