Friday, June 04, 2021

Sometimes having a little sick is enjoyable

 Alhamdulillah, This week I got couple of days not doing the jobs and even forgetting them for a while.


Thanks to Allah.


Two people in the department was positive covid -19.

I got fever and unwell condition, so I did a swab test and did a self isolation until got the swab result.

Alhamdulillah I can take a rest for about 2 days.

then Alhamdulillah the swab result is negatif.


Then, the next day I got "diare", and until now I still in recovery mode.


Alhamdulillah... I can escape from the daily routine of my job.

----------------------------------

Do I happy for having this job?
Actually, I can't clearly answer it now.
or... for now, I can say, I push my self to be happy.

May be when I am not the younger on the team, I can give the answer.
_________________________

dan yang paling menyenangkan kalo lagi sakit adalah diperhatikan lebih oleh my dearest love... Syukran Sayang.. Love you

Cepat sembuh kakinya ya




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...