Monday, January 21, 2019

Coming back home : part 2

Before i posted about giving a talk to the students of mathematics department in UNP. I use the same title for the current post. But now, the real coming back home.

Alhamdulillah i am appointed as one of the cpns in mathematics department of UNP.

I am really grateful for this position. I pray to Allah to guide me in doing this job.

Of course its hard to leave my beautiful STKIP Adzkia (thanks for everything, i will never forget it), but i believe i will survive and enjoy the new place where i belong to now.

#happy to cross out one line in my dreamlist.
#happy to be closer to aom

#thanks for all people who support me.

#UNP here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...