Monday, November 19, 2018

Coming back home

Coming back home to mathematics department in state University of Padang.

Sunday 18 November 2018, from Pak Ardi recommendation, Student's Association of mathematics Department invited me to give sharing session about managing organization.

Thank you very much for giving me a chance to share my experience on managing my time and managing organization and also about leadership.

in the great opportunity I meet with many people, especially my lecturers and also sisters and brothers from mathematics Department Student Association.

hopefully yesterday it's a new start for me in my coming back to the university.

Insya Allah.
No I am in the middle of waiting the result of the test.
May Allah give me his bless to come back to the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...