Thursday, August 23, 2018

Enjoying to write articles again

After a long time, i didnt write any academic writing. Neither journal article nor academic essay.

But, looking at my wife, she is pretty of course 😊, I realize that writting in academic life as a lecturer is a must. That is the way we upgrade our knowledge and prove our existance.

A lecturer without research and publish his study is not cool.

To be cool, i must conducting research and writting its article.

Go go go....

Allahu Akbar.

By the way , to day is 1 day after ied adha. My colleague still stick in their holiday probably, but i am already in the office.

Ganbatte kudasai...

And you know, today is 23rd of august .. my 29th birthday.

As in my family, there is no such a special celebration since my childhood. And i believe that there is nothing to be celebrate actually 😁

But if any body want to give me birthday gifts or birth day cakes, please feel free to do it.
I will receive it joyfully..

😄😂😂😂

1 comment:

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...