Friday, July 20, 2018

Submitting students mark

Alhamdulillah finally its done already. This semester is officially finished :)

Although i should stay a bit longer in the office. Until 21.04 wib.

Oh ya.. started from this thursday... I have been joined with AMT of stkip adzkia

Its nice to see and reflect our self based on expert guidance. The phsycholog was conducted an attractive training, so far.

But you know, i am not really a 100% in on this event, because some part of my mind still think about the time that i should spend with my little fam.

Hmmm...

Hokkeh. Just enjoy it ... Jho.

And Alhamdulillah my AoM are also preparing ielts in deakin unp program. Do the best honey.

And i will focua on Budi LN scholarship aplication... (Soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...