Saturday, May 12, 2018

Bahagia.....

Dear Allah.

Subhanallah...
I thank you so much for the happiness.
Allah always know what is the best for us. He knows the right time to inform us about something. So just do your best Nal. Allah already has the scenario for you.

Kabar2 bahagia.
#LoA .kamis 10 mei 2018
#akad alfi fadhila. Jumat 11 mei 2018
#perpanjangan  serdos. Sabtu 12 mei 2018 jam 2.00 am. (Padahal tgl 12 mei ini adalah deadline akhirnya).

So... Doa berikutnya adalah... Semoga ada plti padang yg buka test. Dan semoga hamba lulus.

Amiin YRA.

Juga persiapan beasiswa dan misteri masa depan lainnya.

#Marhaban ya Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...