Thursday, January 04, 2018

too much talking

I define my self as a person who do not really like to interact with a too much talking person.

And I also keen on working in a silent environment.

But...

I just realized that, unconsciously, I am likely to have talked more than I need this previous days.


Hokke.. it is not good since it contrast with what I believe in. As a "silent person"

So, maybe to fulfill the demand of the boss, i need to cut down my talking frequencies and pay more attention for the upcoming deadline things.

#proposal
#apllication
#sending documents
#preparing the research

#AllahuAkbar
#KITA BISA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...