Wednesday, November 22, 2017

#2togo Per-Facing the first official test in this program

alhamdulillah this is the beginning of the third month.

I am happy, because not merely because the test will be in front of me immediately, but it also mean that the coming back time is nearly happen. :)

I got the announcement of the schedule this day.

I will have the written test on Saturday 25 November 2017 and the speaking test will be held on Sunday at 10.

Insya ALlah, i will do my best. Pray for me yach.

#Really miss you Honey and Aqsho..
#sometimes, some parts of my soul have already flied to Padang.
#But of course i have to finish this first.


Oya i plan to extend my study time until Isya.
And now is the first move of it. After a simulation with my study buddy, i went to the library and have a self study.

Bismillah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...