Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hmmm

Alhamdulillah

The only words that I can say for everything hapens in my life.

I always believe that Allah will always show me the reason and it is the best HE Gives to me.

And you know, I am the head of a family now. Hmm... its hard of course, since I should think, not i
only for my self, but also for the shake of my family. Hmmm I enjoy it, I enjoy every moment of this process,.
Sometimes, it is seen as a very big one, but at the same time, there will be a way to see it as a little enjoyable thing to do. Alhamdulillah :)

And my wife, influence me a lot to be a better person. Thanks honey, love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...