Thursday, August 14, 2014

Waiting the lecturer

Hmm... actually I already got the information from my fellow students that the lecturer that I want to meet is busy. However, I still hope that I can consult about the revision with him today. And I will realy thank if he give me the acc.

#this morning is not too good, my mood is fly away. Yeah, its only about my feeling since I think that it is mine. Nothing wrong, clearly, its only came from the myside.

# I did not find even one of my collage in this lobby. Not as the day before, many of them wait for the lecturer as I did. But now, I think I am the oly one master students that wait for the lecturer. May be they already finished the revision and just busy with other stuff  like preparing the photograph :D

# :) its challenging ofcourse and I believe that there will be a good thing behind this.
#The beuaty of getting pak abadi as one of the examiner :)
#feeling alone, both conotative and denotative meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...