Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sorry

hmm...
I have a bad habit about my respect to people around me. I really appreciate about respect in a relationship. But, when at a time you lose my respect, it will be hard for me to give it back to you. Even for a person that is a friend before.

When he or she did something that makes me to put a line that I will not give him or her my respect then, that it is. I know that it is not good, but ... yeah this is me. I try, I try to keep the relationship with that person, but do not hope that it will be the same as before.

#Istill in revision mode
#Alhamdulillah, orang-orang baik dan pengertian ada diberbagai penjuru.
#Yes it is your right to give or not give a help for somebody # I just a bit dissapointed and (sad)

#I do apologize for everything
#And being in this condition makes me know many people.
#Its always good to see you dear friends,, keep fight for the approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...