Sunday, August 24, 2014

Refleksiong

Hmmm in my birthday. Some one told about the feelings,.... hmmm I already try my best to tell about my respon. Hopefully it will not hurt anyone.

I am not that good.

Ya Rabb, pertemukanlah kami dengan jodoh yg Engkau redhoi.

# before that day, 22 of august also a big day in my life. When I got the aprovalnfrom pak abadi, subhanalloh... it feels like I want to takbiran keliling kampus,... hehehe. What a wonderful experience to be revised by you dear pak abadi. I thank you very much for your guidance in revising my thesis.

#finally.... done

# alhamdulillah. #thanks for the suport dear everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...