Wednesday, June 18, 2014

They, who appreciated the "patience"

Hmmm... Its about my story when i wanted to have a supervision with my supervisor. On friday, i started to waited for him. He said that he was busy. Next week. Ya next week is the time that he allocated for us. Okkay... Hmmm monday,  I started to sit in front of his office in the morning, together with the other thesis wariors. He came. But he said that that day he still busy, here and there. We asked for his time although in his spare time between his busyness. Okkay, he was not promise but he said that " if you want to wait me until the late afternoon, then if i have time i will supervise you" hmmm okkay, we standed on the right choice. We wait for him. But until 5 oclock he still not coming. 5 person in the list become four, then 3 and finally two. And when the athan maghrib, the supervisor was coming and he said " luar biasa, maghrib dulu ya..." alhamdulillah. hmm its my story, and finally i got an unoficially ok for my thesis. Gogogo #fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...