Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A Tabligh about the "Syiah Warning"

Hmm...
The last weeks my life were a bit boring since the impome surabaya squad was not complete. Most of them went back to their hometown. And I did not get mingle well with the other classes. The others also busy with their own life. This is the time for conducting the researc. collecting data and so on.

Hmm, However, the life must go on right. Along with the new friends I have, this is it. haha.

##
I, bg wal, mas faiz and mas Iwan went to Masjid Agung Surabaya yesterday. We attended a tabligh about how to deal with syiah in our country. quite a nice experience get minggle with the salafy community. hmmm.. Open mind and wider the sosiality.

#)I(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...