Wednesday, April 09, 2014

9 april 2014. The day of national election

I have tried to contact two tps nearby my dorm, but the answer is the same . U need to bring the a5 form. Before, I already tried to proceed the a5 form but we have missinformation and it was not precessed yet and the time deadline was closed.

I and my friend tried to another tps, in sd lab nearby the pascasarjana unesa. In there, the kpps quite cooperative, he help us to called the pps and talked about our condition. It took sometimed. He then gave us the number of the pps. We called the number and have a long conversation. He said that we need to wait and called back because he will discuss with the upper level. Then we wait. After a while, we called the number again and discuss again and he said we should wait and called again a little time then. ...... we called agsin, discuss again andhe said, just leave the berkas in the kpps and wait until 12 am.

Around 11.30 we went to the tps agsin, wait again, called again and bla bla bla... we coulnot participate in this election.
Fiuh....

We hope that there will be a nice announcement from the kpu about the result. We still pray for a bettef indonesia, insya allah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...