Saturday, March 15, 2014

One go, more come, insya allah

Yesterday was a balance day, when someone close to me was go for a while to his hometown, I met with my old friends. I thank you Allah for giving this beautifull condition. When I can learn about how to appreciate friendship and keep move on in I right way.

In the jumuah, I also had a nice reflection of my life. One point that really close to me was about ikhlas. And keep helping others, because it is not mean that we help them, but we help for our self.
When somebody help his brothers and sisters to overcome their problems, then Allah will help to solve his problems.

Insya allah I will try to repair my self.

#Came back savely bro. ^_^.

#its a verynice moment to meet you again bg wal. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...