Sunday, December 22, 2013

#32bfg Alone

I don't know why I chose just to stay at home while the others are traveling around. Some of them to Italy, some others go to Germany, another one to Denmark... Hmmm, I just wanna experience the feeling of out of the box. Moreover, the money is limited and there are many things to do regarding the Thesis and the final test of geometry :)

So, this is it... I am available in Holland although in this long holiday :)

#Fiuuh, its a little bit gimana gituuu, arranging the house for the next batch. Not as easy as I think. But yeah hopefully they will enjoy it. Mudahkan lah urusanku Ya Rabb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...