Thursday, October 17, 2013

Family gathering idul adha (part 2)

In the afternoon we go to bg ancik van tebas house. We meet again with the indonesian family around utrecht.

What a nice comunity. I thanks fot the moment.

Generally there are three main circle in the gathering. A circle of the men, a circle of the women, and a circle of the kinderen.

I and fachry also mbak je and rani joint the kinderen circle. They are very nice and cute. Haha.

Thank you ancik, teh eha, nazifah and salsabila.
^_^

#finaly there is something I did that make a border. I do apologize of it guys. I will not make you affraid of me. I am sure of it insya Allah.
Eventhough I should sacrify my feel of comfort when I am around you.

#move on.
#semangat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...