Saturday, October 12, 2013

Being a teacher in netherlands

What ever it is, I just want to thanks God, I give a lesson in the NL. I am a teacher in NL. (Although it was only for 50 minutes)

Friday, 11 oktober 2013

American international school of rotterdam.

Today is the time for the firsg lesson that we should conduct in a school in rotterdam. This is the folow up of the pretest and the interview activity that we already done several weeks before. This is a part of the assignment we have in the integrative practical with dolly and frans.in this assignment we work in pairs. I work with said fachry, my housemate.

Although we already make a conjecture of what would be happen in the lesson, but actually there are many unpredictable moment that made us very difficult to deal with. In my case,   I think I am not well prepared enough so there were many moment in the lesson that I couldn handle.

I am very sorry to my pair, because it seem that he very gregetan since the lesson I gave to the children did not going well.
Sorry bro.-_-

Initially, I had a schedule to watch a world cup qualification game between NL and hungaria in amsterdam arena, but since I am in a notbgood condition, I won't make it worst, so I decided to just went back home to my lovely utrecht. I don't know, I just feel lonely. Ya Allah. Please Holds me on Your Hand. I do apologize for all of my mistakes.

I will try to repair it.
Bismillah.

#today is the mubes of ppi utrecht, hopefully my lpj in the divisi kajian dan akademik is approved. Amiin#what  anice experience to be together in ppi u board. Although my contribution is not too much. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...