Tuesday, January 01, 2013

01012013: The power of "FOCUS"

In this holiday, for me who have only a few days in my hometown, it is very hard to sit and do the assignment.

In the beginning, I said to my friends that i would come in silent, then did the preparation for departing to Holland quickly, and just stay at home to gather with my family and did all of the assignments.

But, You Know guyz, it almost 2 days left before i back to Surabaya and i just finished one of my task. (not really finished actually :D )

Fiyuh....

I should push my self to do it.

If i believe i can, then it will be happen Insya Allah. As the one that i have done this morning..
ahee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...