Wednesday, December 05, 2012

An Hour on The Street

To get knowledge, sometimes we should give a hard effort.

That what i did just now.
Have a gladi resik for this afternoon meet.

The new place, the new experience.

By following the map (from gmaps), finally i arrive in the gate. +30 minutes by feet.^_^

There were so many interesting place beside the street which i walked in. And i noticed 2 place.
Very amazing:
1. the mizan book corner and
2. JP kampung buku.

haha, both of them relate with my hobby, reading.
But, since i have not enough money, i just keep my eyes on it, Wait for my up coming !!! ^_~

hmmm,
Bismillah.. hopefully, everything, gonabe ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bit by Bit

I continue to strive against my procrastination, giving my best effort. Alhamdulillah, sometimes I make progress, but at other times, I find...